dditionally, fans can celebrate the emotional moments of Steven Universe: The Heart of the Crystal Gems through a limited consumer product collection including key chains, t-shirts, wristbands, socks and more, which will be available at retail beginning this month.
- Cartoon Network Enterprises created eight new t-shirt designs available now exclusively at the Cartoon Network shop.
- Bioworld will offer a t-shirt featuring the historic wedding between Ruby and Sapphire, wristbands and multiple sock varieties starting September 2018, all exclusively available at Hot Topic.
- Monogram will offer a broad assortment of 3D Foam Blind Bag Key Chains later this month including Steven in Tux Form, Pink Diamond, Blue Diamond, Yellow Diamond, Ruby Wedding outfit and Sapphire Wedding outfit, plus Steven and all of the gems.
- Ruby Rider from the episode “The Question” featuring voice talent Charlyne Y
- For Just One Day Lets Only Think About (Love) from the “Reunited” 22-minute special featuring voice talent/cast Zach Callison, Deedee Magno Hall, Michaela Dietz, Tom Scharpling, Shelby Rabara, Uzo Aduba
Cartoon Network’s Emmy-nominated Steven Universe revolves around Steven, the “little brother” to a team of magical aliens—the Crystal Gems—who defend the planet Earth. Steven is the son of the Crystal Gems’ late leader Rose Quartz and aging aspiring rockstar Mr. Universe. Steven belongs everywhere and nowhere: he has inherited his mother’s Gem and her magical powers, but also his father’s humanity and charm. The show is a slice-of-life action comedy that follows Steven as he attempts to bridge the gap between the sci-fi fantasy world of Gems and the cozy, funny, simple-yet-extraordinarily-com
1. Now We’re Only Falling Apart
2. What’s Your Problem?
3. The Question
7. Mindful Education
8. Storm in the Room
9. The Trial
10. A Single Pale Rose